Emoji Decks is an online game, where you collect emoji cards. It’s completely free and doesn’t require any sort of registration. Anyone with the Internet connection and a browser can play. This is short document will help you understand how Emoji Decks works.
Coins are the main currency of Emoji Decks. It’s used to buy Booster Packs. The number of coins you own is indicated at the top right corner of the page.
- You passively earn 10 coins every hour, even when the game is turned off.
- Timer under the coin counter indicates when you’ll get your next income.
- You stop earning passive incomes if you have 500 or more coins.
- The passive incomes immediately reactivates again, once your coin count drops below 500.
You can also earn 10 coins every hour in „Earn Coins” section of the website.
Note: that with this method you can accumulate unlimited amount of coins, as there is no 500 coins limitation.
Summary provides you with your game progress, as well as displays saved information, that’s been collected since the start of the game.
Sharing / Tweeting
- Share button automatically generates a message that can be pasted to social media or other platforms.
- Tweet button works similarly to share button, except it’ll automatically open Twitter Tweet window and paste the generated message.
Collection section lists all the emojis you have collected.
Emoji Info Card
You can click on the emoji you have in your collection to get more information on it.
- An icon in the top left corner indicates the group this emoji belongs to.
- The number in the top right corner shows emoji’s rarity. This number ranges from 1 to 50. The higher the number, the rarer the emoji.
Every emoji group (Smileys, Gestures, People, etc…) has rare emojis. These emojis have the highest rarity numbers. They have different color backgrounds and are decorated with stars. There 5 groups of rare emojis:
- Bronze Emojis. Rarity: 40-41. There are 3 bronze emojis in each group, or 33 in total.
- Silver Emojis. Rarity: 42-44. There are 3 silver emojis in each group, or 33 in total.
- Golden Emojis. Rarity: 45-47. There are 3 golden emojis in each group, or 33 in total.
- Platinum Emojis. Rarity: 48-49. There are 2 platinum emojis in each group, or 22 in total.
- Diamond Emojis. Rarity: 50. There are only 1 diamond emoji in each group, or 11 in total.
In total there are 132 rare emojis.
If you pull emoji that’s already in your collection, it’ll be awarded with duplicate tag. Duplicate emojis can be shared with other Emoji Decks players. These emojis are marked with „D” icon in your collection.
In Buy Packs section of Emoji Decks you can buy Booster Packs that contain emojis for your collection. Each Booster Pack has 5 emojis in them.
Types of Booster Packs
There are 12 different Booster Packs to choose from. Basic Pack (costs 100 coins), can contain any emoji, from any emoji group. The other 11 Booster Packs (cost 150 coins) will only contain emojis from the specific group.
New / Duplicate Emojis
Once you buy Booster Pack you, press „Open” button to pull out 5 emojis, one by one. If you pull a new emoji (the one you still don’t own in you collection), a „New” bubble will appear in the top-left corner of emoji’s information card. If this bubble does not appear, it means you already have this emoji in your collection and you just got a duplicate.
Trade Emojis section of the game allows you to receive or share emojis.
If the other Emoji Decks player has shared trading code with you, paste it in the „Receive Emoji” section of the page to receive an emoji. There are 3 conditions when receiving emoji:
- The code must be a valid one.
- The code must not be outdated (codes are only active for 24 hours).
- The emoji you’re trying to receive is not yet in your collection.
If all 3 conditions are met, an emoji information card will pop-up, indicating that a new emoji was added to your collection.
Note: You can only receive 1 emoji every 12 hours.
If you have a duplicate emoji you can share it with the world. Here’s how you do it:
- Click „Share Emoji” button. It’ll take you to Collection section of the game.
- Here select emoji you would like to share.
- Copy generated code and share it with the world.
There are few rules when sharing an emoji:
- You can only share duplicate emojis. If you pull emoji that’s already in you collection – it will become a duplicate emoji. These emojis are marked with „D” icon in your collection.
- The emoji you share will loose duplicate tag. You won’t be able to share it again, until you pull it’s duplicate again.
- The generated code expires after 24 hours.
- The code can be redeemed by unlimited number of people.
Note: You can only share 1 emoji every 24 hours.
On top of generating coins passively, you can also earn coins.
- Go to „Earn Coins” section of the game.
- Click on „Earn Coins” button.
- Wait until timer hits 00:00 and you’ll be awarded with 10 coins.
Note: You can do this once every hour. This method is available even if you have more than 500 coins.
Your progress is saved automatically on your device. Since the data is stored locally, you won’t be able to have the same collection on multiple devices.
Emoji Decks was created by Retryables.
Emojis used in the games are Twemoji made by Twitter.
Licensed under CC-BY 4.0.